• From MILANO (MILAN) take Autostrada (freeway/motorway) A7 till Genova, then from GENOVA take A12 to Livorno and exit at Carrodano-Levanto. From Milano to Monterosso it takes 2h. and 30 min.
• From VENEZIA (VENICE) take Autostrada A4 till Padova, then A13 till Bologna, then A1 direction Milano till Parma, then in Parma take A15 to La Spezia, then A12 to Genova and exit at Carrodano-Levanto. Alternatively take A4 to Milano, then see from Milano. It takes 4h. And 30 min.
• From FIRENZE (FLORENCE) take Autostrada A11 to Viareggio take Autostrada A12 till Genova and exit at Carrodano-Levanto. It takes 2h and 30 minutes.
• From PISA take Autostrada A12 till Genova and exit at Carrodano-Levanto. It takes 1h and 30 minutes.
• From LUCCA take Autostrada A11 to Viareggio then take Autostrada A12 till Genova and exit at Carrodano-Levanto. It takes 1 hour and 30 minutes.
• From SIENA take the superstrada to Firenze (blue signs for Firenze). From Firenze take Autostrada A11 to Viareggio or the toll free superstrada for Pisa (blue signs for Pisa) and then take Autostrada A12 till Genova and exit at Carrodano-Levanto. It takes 3 hours.
• From ROMA (ROME) take autostrada A1 to Firenze, then see from Firenze. It takes 5 hours.
• From PARMA take A15 to La Spezia, then A12 to Genova and exit at Carrodano-Levanto (second exit after La Spezia). It takes 1h. and 30 minutes.
• From NICE (France) take Autostrada/Autoroute to Ventimiglia (italian border) and then to Genova. In Genova, take A12 to Livorno and exit at Carrodano-Levanto. From Nice to Monterosso it takes 3h and 30 minutes.
Exit at the Carrodano-Levanto motorway exit on the A12 Genoa-Livorno motorway (autostrada), follow the directions for Levanto and then for Vernazza. Left Levanto the road climbs up a hill and you will come to a tunnel. Leaving the tunnel at the first intersection, take a left for Vernazza / La Spezia. Go up and past Soviore after about a kilometer you will reach a pass, here take right for Vernazza. Continue straight ahead for about 2 kilometers (3 minutes) at the intersection, continue straight and immediately afterwards turn right towards Vernazza (Madonna di Reggio), continue straight for about 4 kilometers (5 minutes) and you will arrive at our Agriturismo Costa di Campo.
Get off at the Vernazza station, go down the stairs and turn right, walk under the station bridge and go straight on for about 3 minutes (200 meters) to the Fontana Vecchia parking lot which is near the post office and Il Pirata bar. Here at the car park we will meet and you will be taken to the Agriturismo. It is important that you contact us by phone on your arrival to inform us of your arrival time.
If we were unable to reach you, you can reach the farm with the park bus or taxi.
A taxi is available upon request or by appointment by calling +39.339.3356833 (Simone).
Normally the taxi must be booked in advance and will be waiting for you at the Fontana Vecchia car park.